City Council Agenda April 16, 2018
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
Monday, April 16, 2018
6:00 p.m. Fayette City Hall
1. ROLL CALL
2. CONSIDERATION OF CONSENT AGENDA ITEMS
A. Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes 4/2/18
B. Approval of Claims List 4/3/18 - 4/16/18
C. Receiving of March 2018 Financial Reports
3. RECEIVING & FILING OF ANY COMMUNICATIONS, PETITIONS OR PLEAS OF PROTEST
4. APPROVAL OF AGENDA AS PRESENTED
5. RECEIVING & FILING WRITTEN REPORTS OF OFFICERS
- Mayor's Report – Consideration of appointing Susan Scott to the Recreation Board
- City Administrator/Clerk's Report
- City Administrator/Clerk’s FY 2018 Budget Amendment Report
- Adopting Budget Amendment for FY 2018
- Directing City Administrator/Clerk to publish budget amendment and setting a Public Hearing for May 7, 2018, at 6PM in Fayette City Hall on the FY 2018 Budget Amendment
C. Police Chief’s Report – 2017 Annual Report
6. WRITTEN REPORTS & LETTERS FROM COMMITTEES & BOARDS
- Fayette Recreation Board Meeting Minutes from April 2, 2018
- Fayette Community Library Board Minutes from March 14, 2018 and April Meeting Packet
7. NEW BUSINESS
- Discussion, action and request public hearing for the conveyance at the cost of preparation of an easement allowing the Fayette County Food Shelf to build upon city right of way at the intersection of East Water Street and Washington Street.
- Discussion and action reference the high water bill for Craig & Jeanie Kleitsch at 404 Wadena Rd Lot #202
- Discussion and action on fixing Main Street bridge over Volga River.
- Discussion and action on 9 S. Main Street will be empty on May 1st, 2018.
8. OLD BUSINESS
- John and Sharon Orr request to start preparing the land at the Open Air Market for the Freedom Rock
- Discussion and action reference the high water bill for Diego Duran and Charles Miles at 520 Mechanic Street
- Discussion and action reference Fayette Revolving Loan Fund including committee members, interest rates and application fees.
- Discussion and action reference New Construction/Rehab Incentives and New Business Incentives