City Council Agenda September 5, 2017
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, September 5, 2017
7:30 p.m. Fayette City Hall
1. ROLL CALL
2. CONSIDERATION OF CONSENT AGENDA ITEMS
A. Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes 8/21/17
B. Information on Municipal Leadership Academy 2017-2018
C. Approval of Claims List 8/22/17 - 9/5/17
D. Receiving of Administrative Reports
i. June 2017 Treasurer’s/Clerk’s Report
ii. June 2017 Budget Report
iii. July 2017 Treasurer’s/Clerk’s Report
iv. Outstanding Obligations Disclosure Statement Report for FY 2017
3. RECEIVING & FILING OF ANY COMMUNICATIONS, PETITIONS OR PLEAS OF PROTEST
A. Frank Atchison water bill for 308 E. State Street
4. APPROVAL OF AGENDA AS PRESENTED
5. RECEIVING & FILING WRITTEN REPORTS OF OFFICERS
- Mayor's Report
B. City Administrator/Clerk's Report
C. Police Chief’s Report
6. WRITTEN REPORTS & LETTERS FROM COMMITTEES & BOARDS
7. OLD BUSINESS
- Update on Kevin Lehs property at 516 W. Water Street
- Consideration and action of storm water drainage at Madison and King Streets.
- Consideration and action of moving forward on inspecting or replacing the city-owned Rohn 25G tower.
- Fayette Flooding July 22nd, 2017 Timeline and Updates
8. NEW BUSINESS
- Consideration and discussion on parking issues in the 500 block of Mechanic Street near the North Ridge condos.
- Discussion with Glenn Lyons and Marilyn Arber with 571 Polson Developments about a housing assessment.
- Consideration and action of changing days/hours of the Fayette Yard Waste Site.
- Consideration and action of surveying property lines for Open Air Market
- Consideration and action of extension of Officer Ben Davis living outside city limits.
- Approval of FY 2017 Ending Balances and Transfers