REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
Monday, August 21, 2017
7:30 p.m. Fayette City Hall
1. ROLL CALL
2. CONSIDERATION OF CONSENT AGENDA ITEMS
A. Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes 8/7/17
B. Approval of Claims List 8/8/17 - 8/21/17
C. Renewal of Liquor License for Shiner’s
3. RECEIVING & FILING OF ANY COMMUNICATIONS, PETITIONS OR PLEAS OF PROTEST
4. APPROVAL OF AGENDA AS PRESENTED
5. RECEIVING & FILING WRITTEN REPORTS OF OFFICERS
- Mayor's Report
B. City Administrator/Clerk's Report
C. Police Chief’s Report
6. WRITTEN REPORTS & LETTERS FROM COMMITTEES & BOARDS
A. Fayette Recreation Board Minutes from August 14, 2017
B. Streets Committee Minutes from August 16, 2017/Consideration and action of storm water drainage at the corner of Madison and King Streets.
7. OLD BUSINESS
- Fayette Flooding July 22nd, 2017 Timeline and Updates
- Consideration and action of hiring a Financial Advisor
8. NEW BUSINESS
- Consideration of vacating old alley in between the 700 and 800 blocks of S. Main St. and Washington St.
- Closed/Executive Session per Iowa Code 21.5(1)(j) to discuss the purchase or sale of particular real estate only where premature disclosure could be reasonably expected to increase the price the City would have to pay for that property or reduce the price the City would receive for that property.