REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
Tuesday, February 20, 2018
6:00 p.m. Fayette City Hall
1. ROLL CALL
2. CONSIDERATION OF CONSENT AGENDA ITEMS
A. Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes 2/5/18
B. Approval of Claims List 2/6/18 - 2/20/18
C. Receiving of January 2017 Financial Reports
3. RECEIVING & FILING OF ANY COMMUNICATIONS, PETITIONS OR PLEAS OF PROTEST
4. APPROVAL OF AGENDA AS PRESENTED
5. PUBLIC HEARING ON PROPOSED FY 2019 ESTIMATED BUDGET
- Resolution 2018-06: Approval of FY 2019 Budget and Certification of Taxes
6. RECEIVING & FILING WRITTEN REPORTS OF OFFICERS
- Mayor's Report
- City Administrator/Clerk's Report
C. Police Chief’s Report
7. WRITTEN REPORTS & LETTERS FROM COMMITTEES & BOARDS
8. NEW BUSINESS
- Discussion and approval of taking steps to request proposals for technical services to assist with a housing rehabilitation program receiving Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds through the Iowa Economic Development Authority (IEDA).
- Discussion and approval of the Community Development and Housing Needs Assessment.
- Discussion and review of the CDBG Administration Plan, Relocation Policy, Reuse Plan and Elderly Waiver and Resolutions 2018-07 and 2018-08.
- Discussion and approval of setting a public hearing for Monday, March 5th, 2018 at 6PM in the Fayette City Council Chambers regarding submittal of an application for a community development block grant (CDBG) provided by Iowa Economic Development Authority (IEDA) for owner occupied rehabilitation funding for the city of Fayette.
9. OLD BUSINESS
- Discussion on revising City Code Chapter 75 – All-Terrain Vehicles and Snowmobiles